Command Suite is a complete client solution from the gathering and centralisation of fleet (vehicle) data, to the automated process of generating reports and mailing it to clients for post analysis and feedback on current operation. The post analysis and feedback reports can be used for calculating fleet (vehicle)/operator utilisation, productivity, and behaviour during operation.
What is included
- Highlights event counts of a management system running on a site, example: the amount of emergency stops invoked by an operator
License card report
- A list of all licenses used on a site over a selected time period
Vehicle proximity detection report
- All collision events detected by a vehicle and a graphical representation of the most dangerous areas around the vehicle
Vehicle proximity detection map (Surface only)
- A detailed map of the travelling history of a vehicle and the interaction with other vehicles and possible collision events
Brake test report
- A list of brake test results for a specific vehicle
System health report
- An overview of the data connection status of all management systems on a site
- A graphical representation of locomotive motor current and voltage vs throttle movement throughout operation.
- A graphical representation of battery voltage levels and internal supply level specific locomotive over time.
Parameter change report
- A list of all parameter changes made on a management system and the details of the person that made the changes
- A list of users that violate a specific event as well as the vehicle used, example: over speeding by operators
Vehicle behavior report
- A list of vehicles for which a certain event has occurred, example: vehicles that are overdue for service
- An overview of the utilization of vehicles on a site for a selected period.
Command suite can be hosted on a server provided by the client or hosted by Mernok Elektronik. A once-off licence is required if the client decides to host the server. The licence includes an annually subscription for additional support and features. If the server is hosted by Mernok Elektronik, the server and a licence (based on the number units for the shaft) must be paid monthly. Each licence type with the features included are tabulated below
|Once-off License||Annual support subscription||Server Host Licence|
|Description||The once-off license that includes the initial installation/commissioning of Command Suite with the first annual support subscription included for first year. The license includes basic support, maintenance and training.||An annual support subscription for extending maintenance, training and support on a server for one year.||The server host license is for clients who prefer that Mernok Elektronik hosts the server. The license can be seen as a rental service for running a Command suite server remotely and still be able to centralize data and generate a report on the fleet|
|Billing Renewal||Once-off – New installation one year||Annually||Monthly|
|Installation||Initial Commissioning||Not supported||Initial Commissioning|
- Maxus rail bound management system
- MaxusX Rail bound management system
- Titan Commander2xx management system
- Titan Commander1xx proximity detection system
- Titan traffic light control system
- Gather vehicle and asset data to a centralised database
- Monitor vehicle health and operator behaviour.
- Generate reports on:
– Vehicle performance
– Proximity detection
– Operator behaviour
– Vehicle utilisation
– Operator utilisation
– Vehicle health
– Traffic light system status
- Automated report distribution that automatically email specific reports to specified personnel
- Once-off and subscription options are available.