Quality Assurance Officer
- Do you have the knowledge and skill to identify areas of concern in respect of quality and performance, and to make recommendations for improvement where necessary?
- Do you have a passion for all things quality?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external colleagues and clients?
We are looking for a dynamic Quality Assurance Officer to perform a variety of duties in our Company based in Centurion.
What you will do:
- Drive compliance in business processes to internal standards and third-party certification standards
- Process Mapping, Documentation, Monitoring and Reviewing
- Monitor professional standards manual compliance
- Deliver inputs on technical guidance papers and related initiatives
- Update standard working papers and related templates
- Training material and presentation as requested
- Drive compliance and process improvement initiatives
- Ensure timeous incubation of QCAs in allocated processes
- Ensure that QC deliverable (monitoring, feedback, production, reporting) targets are met
- Perform ongoing reviews to ensure compliance to QSD and facilitate in changes in QC procedures
- Work independently but report to Managing Director
- Foster a spirit of collaboration and teamwork
- Conduct research where necessary to gain technical understanding of projects
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Able to present technical material at a senior level
- Clear understanding of ISO implementation and management
- Deadline driven
- An excellent communicator of technical material, decisions and policies
- Comfortable to interact with senior staff and directors
- Communication skills
- Managerial skills
- Time Management skills
- Understanding of Electronics and production on component level
- Quality Assurance Degree or Diploma
- Internal Auditing Training and experience
- Extensive understanding of the portfolio of Quality Management
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytic ability and a very detail-oriented mind set and
- Willingness to work beyond normal office hours when required.
- A professional work environment and
- A competitive salary.
Mernok Elektronik designs, manufactures and supplies Proximity Detection Systems (PDS) as well as vehicle management systems and peripherals for the South African mining industry.
If you want to join this successful team, please send your CV along with a brief covering letter (1 document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality assured. Please note: Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified and meet the requirements of the position, need apply; only successful short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Job Expiry Date