Junior Electronic Technician x 3
- Do you have an aptitude and passion for all things technical?
- Are you an adaptable quick learner?
- Do you have basic understanding/knowledge of electronics to component level?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external colleagues and clients?
We are currently looking for a dynamic Junior Electronic Technician.
What we do:
We design and manufacture collision avoidance systems and vehicle management systems for the mining industry. We have extensive experience in PCB design, firmware design and software design.
We have a strong team of designers and have established building blocks for our products that allow us to quickly respond to client requirements. We continuously develop new products, so all designers get ample opportunity to hone their design skills. We have simple sub-systems as well as very complex solutions, this ensures that there is a place for designers of all different experience levels.
What you will do:
- Assess damage on incoming repair units
- Generate quotations of repair units
- Testing and fault finding of production and repair PCB’s as well as system level testing of products.
- Design basic test equipment to test PCB’s or products
- Verification of ATP’s and ATC’s of new products
- Wiring and Assembly
- Building of prototypes
- General assistance for engineers
- PCB design (Basic)
- Firmware design (Basic)
What you will need:
- National Diploma (Electronics, Electrical or Mechatronics) OR Auto electrician Trade test OR 1 year experience as Auto electrician
- Proven ability of repairs on PCB level, production testing of PCB’s, product level testing and product installation/wiring
- Understanding/knowledge of embedded software
- Product level/PCB level fault finding skills
- Programming of equipment
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Timekeeping skills
- Administrative skills
- Willingness to work beyond normal office hours when required.
- A professional work environment
- A competitive salary that is negotiable and depending on experience.
If you want to join this successful team, please send your CV along with a brief covering letter (1 document) to email@example.com
Confidentiality assured. Please note: Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified and meet the requirements of the position, need apply; only successful short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Job Expiry Date